Trondheim Brewery Festival focuses on the craft, knowledge and science of brewing, serving many varieties of specialty beers and artisanal brews. The festival is famous for having a relaxed vibe and people are having a good time. Here you'll find beer nerds and groups of girlfriends hanging out, business men and grandmothers enjoying tasting sessions, festival adventurers and people who love being 'out on the life' in Trondheim.
The bar is located right in the middle of Torvet in downtown Trondheim, with 30 breweries at the tap. They are serving a variety of brews; beer, cider, mead and coffee. The brew is served in the festival glass (1 dl), and there are more than 300 different brews available throughout the three days of the festival. Inside the festival arena you'll also find five restaurants, serving brew paired with food made with local ingredients from the region of Trøndelag.
Facts about Trondheim Brewery Festival 2022
- Put on for the first time in 2013
- This year there will be 30 curated breweries: 15 from the greater Trøndelag region, 13 from other parts of Norway, and two international breweries
- The brewers will be at the tap themselves, and love talking to the guests about craft brew
- Beer, cider and mead will be served in a festival glass in the volum of 1 dl (3.4 ounces)
- Five festival restaurants will be offering a flavorful selection of food with locally sourced ingredients
- The token called 'Oi!' can be purchased at the festival, and is traded in exchange for brew and food
- Free entrance
- Opening hours 11am - 11 pm
- Organized by the company Oi! Trøndersk Mat og Drikke